STUDENT-EDUCATION Archives

STUDENT-EDUCATION@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

STUDENT-EDUCATION Home

STUDENT-EDUCATION  October 2007

STUDENT-EDUCATION October 2007

Re: VCs role in representation

Student Union President <[log in to unmask]>

Student Union President <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:02:59 +0100

Hi Alex,
Were planning a course rep awards night at the end of the year which should be a social event to thank the reps for there good work. Our deputy VC will be there and the VC will pop in and say a few words of wisdom.

I feel its appropriate for course reps to get a big thanks from the top and a social event is a good opportunity for the DVC to get around and meet people

Hope all is good

Regards, keir