Help for PRESIDENTS Archives

PRESIDENTS Archives

PRESIDENTS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PRESIDENTS Home

PRESIDENTS  October 2007

PRESIDENTS October 2007

Re: Chief Exec: Job Description & Person Spec

"MARTINDALE, JORDAN RICHARD" <[log in to unmask]>

MARTINDALE, JORDAN RICHARD

Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:06:09 +0100

I reject the accusation that the tragic loss of one's shoes is not a serious matter of concern.
I also do not think that i need to be 'flirtatious' in search for my size elevens...
However I will take whatever steps (in bare feet) neccesary to retrieve the said items.

With love and some cheesy regards,

Jordan Barefoot Martindale

(Sheila likes my big toe!)