PLAGIARISM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PLAGIARISM Home

PLAGIARISM  October 2007

PLAGIARISM October 2007

Re: software detection evaluation

Paul Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Plagiarism <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:18:59 +0100

I notice this is a German report - beyond the front page the results are in
Deutsch so it's difficult to establish the methodology and full results.

I wonder if it would be different using English language resources?
Paul

Dr Paul V Davis
Acting Head, Learning Technologies Group
Oxford University Computing Services
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN
Tel: 01865 283414