Welcome to Moodle-UK

Jim Judges <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:05:54 +0100

Good morning and welcome to this new Moodle-UK JISC mail list which is now
officially “open for business”....

This list is for Moodle users across the UK to post questions, queries and
comments related to the educational use, administration and installation
of Moodle. As of this morning we have 191 subscribers.

The simplest way to post a message to this list is to email:

If you have colleagues that may be interested in joining this list then
feel free to pass on the joining instructions >Individuals can subscribe
manually at: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/MOODLE-UK.html and
select "Join or leave the list".

All the best and happy Moodling!

Jim Judges

PS If you are receiving this message in error and do NOT want to be a
member of this new Moodle-UK list then either select “leave the list”
from the JISCmail subscribers corner or contact me by email
([log in to unmask]) and I will remove you.