Charging for duplicate P60s etc

Tony Pettit <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:06:12 +0100

Thank you for all those who responded to my inquiry yesterday.

The feedback is:

A total of 14 responses.

Duplicate Payslips
3 charged 5
1 charged 20
10 did not charged

Duplicate P60's
3 charged 10
1 charged 20
1 charged 5
9 did not charged

Advertising
5 not responded
6 did not advertise
1 said did in the past but had problems getting income in from
advertising company
1 had tried but hit issues over data protection
1 did not yet but would like to investigate.

Other Charges
11 did not charged
1 used to charge 20 for a Mortgage letter
1 charges 20 for same day CHAPS

and I saved the best to last, I am sure all payroll departments could
benefit from this practice.

1 charges departments 120 for payments outside of the payroll run if
someone missed the cut-off and demanded an advance to cover the
inconvenience and extra work in the payroll department.

Thanks again for your responses.

Tony Pettit
Payroll & Pensions Manager