ADMIN-PAYROLL Archives

ADMIN-PAYROLL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

ADMIN-PAYROLL Home

ADMIN-PAYROLL  October 2007

ADMIN-PAYROLL October 2007

Re: [Fwd: Charging for duplicate P60s etc]

Towers Lee <[log in to unmask]>

Towers Lee <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:33:14 +0100

Tony

We do not charge for anything.

A few years ago we tried to do payslip advertising, but were told that
it contravened data protection as individuals had not given their
consent etc !!!!. I would also be interested to hear of anyone who is
doing it.

Kind regards
Lee