Re: CSF Hypocretin

Anna Barton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:35:08 +0100

We have sent samples in the past to Prof Simpson at the Radcliff Hospital, Oxford (? Neurology Dept).

Not quite sure of the address, as usually our clinicians have written the posting  Name/Address on the request form-  but I'm sure more information would be available on their website.

Hope that helps,
Anna

Miss Anna Barton
Locum Senior Biochemist

Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro
Tel: 01872 252837

>>> Bruce Muller <[log in to unmask]> 10/09/2007 11:10:20 >>>
Dear All,

Can anybody help me out with an assay for CSF hypocretin (orexin)?

Its not on Assayfinder.

Bruce Muller

Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust notice: The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it is addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please telephone the Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust on +44 (0)20 8846 1234 and ask for the person who sent you the email. Please also delete the message from your computer. [end]

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
List Archives
List Instructions (How to leave etc.)
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

-
-
-
-
-
-
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and
is
intended for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).  It
must
not
be disclosed to any other person  without our authority.  If you are
not
the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to
the
intended recipient or are aware that this e-mail has been sent to
you
in
error, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute,
or retain this message or any part of it.

We sweep all outgoing messages for the presence of computer viruses.
However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage
your systems due to viruses or malicious code not detected.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of
the
author and do not necessarily reflect those of the organisations
within
the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Health Community.

This email may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information  Act
2000
or
the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.