Here at the University of Bolton we are currently reviewing our
confirmation (TWIMC) letters produced for students, graduates etc. We
are interested in finding out what other institutes provide, if you
could answer the following short questionnaire I would be extremely
1) University Name -
2) Do you produce standard letters confirming student status?
3) Are your letters produced directly from the student's record or
are they word processed?
4) Are you letters produced by Academic
Departments/Schools/Faculties or by Central Services such as Student
5) How many variations of letter are available?
6) What variations do you have i.e. Suitable for Visa, Past
7) Do you address letters to a specific recipient if requested by
8) Do you add additional content if requested by the student?
9) Do you charge for any letters produced?
10) If so what are your charges?
11) What is your turn around time on your letters?
12) Are you happy for this information to be shared?
Any replies can be sent directly to me at [log in to unmask]
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire, if you are
interested in receiving the results of this please contact me directly
and when I have collated the information I will be happy to share this
among interested parties.
The University of Bolton
Tel: 01204 903 733
Fax: 01204 903 732
Email: [log in to unmask]