Help for ACADEMY-SUSTAINABILITY Archives

ACADEMY-SUSTAINABILITY Archives

ACADEMY-SUSTAINABILITY Archives

ACADEMY-SUSTAINABILITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACADEMY-SUSTAINABILITY Home

ACADEMY-SUSTAINABILITY Home

ACADEMY-SUSTAINABILITY  August 2007

ACADEMY-SUSTAINABILITY August 2007

plea for funds/sponsorship

Mari Cruz <[log in to unmask]>

Academy Sustainability <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:44:16 +0100

Hello,

I am a telecommunications consultant, with a PGCE in education from the
University of Plymouth, UK . In the past  two years, I have been
researching into e-learning, the concept of Web 2.0, and sustainable
development.

 I want to merge those areas in a HE research project, and therefore, I am
looking for economic sponsorship for the following project:
“The development of an open e-learning platform for education in
sustainable development”
The project aims are to design and develop a virtual learning platform for
the provision of educational materials in sustainable development. These
educational materials would comprise a vast range of formats: online
courses, webcasting, audio podcasting and video. I attach a PowerPoint
presentation  with the general lines of the research proposal.
All suggestions about possible HE institutions in the UK and Europe which
may be interested in sponsoring the project are welcomed