Help for RADSTATS Archives

RADSTATS Archives

RADSTATS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

RADSTATS Home

RADSTATS  July 2007

RADSTATS July 2007

Apologies RE: A clear case for my Delete key, RE: Whose freedom?

John Bibby <[log in to unmask]>

John Bibby <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:08:37 +0100

Dear All

My comment about the Delete key seems to have upset some people - I'm sorry.

First - it was meant to go to Pete, not the whole group.

Second, I was NOT suggesting lack of respect for Pete or anybody. My
referenced to the 'Delete key' related to the other email messages that
people are complaining of i.e. "If you don't like it, use the Dxxx key".

I hope this clarifies and apologise again.

JOHN BIBBY