MCG July 2007

Re: Facebook

David Salmon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:30:23 +0000

Matthew,

I agree, and that is one of the reasons why I no longer use MySpace. Do you
think that one of the benefits of Facebook groups is that you can choose to
leave or join a group depending on your own personal preferences? This
surely goes someway in avoiding being sold stuff or being spammed on your
own homepage/profile.

However, I am going to contradict myself yet again (as I seem to have done
in every reply so far!) and say that I am already beginning to get annoyed
with the amount of new 'application invites' on Facebook, so perhaps you are
right and this proves your point.