JISCDIGITALMEDIA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISCDIGITALMEDIA Home

JISCDIGITALMEDIA  July 2007

JISCDIGITALMEDIA July 2007

TASI August Workshops

Frances Zammit <[log in to unmask]>

Technical Advisory Service for Images <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:34:35 +0100

Dear Colleages,

There are still some places available on our workshops in August.

~1st August 2007: Photoshop - Level 3, Bristol~

Primarily aimed at those processing colour critical digital images and those
who require sophisticated manipulation techniques.
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html#ps3>

~15th August: Digital Photography - Level 2, Bristol~

An introduction to the effective operation of a digital SLR camera, explains
how the camera controls can be used to improve the user's photography. Also
explains how to illuminate  small 2D and 3D objects.
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html#dp2>

~23rd August: Image Optimisation - Correcting and Preparing Imgaes, Bristol~

To introduce the skills required for correcting digital images and preparing
them for future use. The workshop will also warn against techniques that can
degrade image quality. <http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html#opt>

~31st August 2007: Scanning from Print, Bristol~

To provide a practical overview of digitising printed resources using a
scanner or camera in the context of the Copyright Licensing Agency  (CLA)
Scanning Licence. <http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html#scp>

For further information and for our online booking form, please see our
website: <http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html>

Regards

Frances