ALLSTAT Archives

allstat@jiscmail.ac.uk

ALLSTAT Home

ALLSTAT  July 2007

ALLSTAT July 2007

SAS opportunities

"Sharon McVitie (Best)" <[log in to unmask]>

Sharon McVitie (Best)

Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:20:01 +0100

Dear all

I am currently working on behalf of a large insurance group which is currently looking to recruit SAS skilled Analysts, Senior Analysts and Principal Analysts for permanent positions in the Kent area.  Depending on experience, salaries range from 26k to 43k and will accompany a package that includes 10% guaranteed bonus, a performance-related bonus, non contributory pension, healthcare, and discounts on financial products.

If this sounds of interest, or if you know of anyone looking for career opportunities, please do get in touch with either myself or Riana.

Kind regards

Sharon

Sharon McVitie
Best People
13 St Andrew Square -Edinburgh, EH2 2AF

M-07974 978 302

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly confidential and are solely for the person(s) at the e-mail address(es) above. If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, distribute, copy or use this e-mail, and we request that you send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] and delete this e-mail. Best People Limited accepts no legal liability for the contents of this e-mail including any errors, interception or interference, as internet communications are not secure. Whilst Best People Limited and the sender have taken every precaution to prevent transmission of computer viruses, should this inadvertently occur we do not accept any liability.

Best People Limited, Hazlitt House, 4 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8AX
Registered in England, company number: 02688408
Web Site address: http://www.best-people.co.uk