NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Archives

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Home

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING  July 2007

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING July 2007

mea culpa

"Goldstein, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>

Goldstein, Barbara

Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:39:21 -0700

Dear New Media Curators:

Please accept my apologies.  I mistakenly hit the wrong distribution list
for this email.  We hope you will be able to attend the lecture and the
reception on July 12.  We do not expect you to attend the dinner on July 12
or the meeting the following day.

Barbara Goldstein, Public Art Director

City of San Josť, Office of Cultural Affairs

365 S. Market St.

San Josť, CA 95113

tel:  408.277.5144 ext. 27

fax:  408.277.3160

www.sanjoseculture.org/pub_art

July 5, 2007

Dear NEW-MEDIA-CURATING,

I'm writing to invite you to meet Ed Uhlir, Executive Director and Director
of Design for Millennium Park in Chicago, who will be in San Jose next week.
The Office of Cultural Affairs, the Commonwealth Club and 1stACT Silicon
Valley are co-sponsoring a  public lecture by Mr. Uhlir next week at Le
Petit Trianon, at 7 p.m.  We hope you will be able join us at his lecture
and to meet him in person to learn more about Millennium Park.

There will be three opportunities to meet Mr. Uhlir aside from his lecture:

*	On Thursday, July 12, 1stACT will be hosting a private reception in
the courtyard of Le Petit Trianon at 6 p.m. before the Millennium Park
lecture;
*	Following the lecture at 8:30 p.m. the Office of Economic
Development will be hosting a small dinner for Mr. Uhlir at Il Forniao; and
*	At 9:30 a.m. on Friday, July 13, Mr. Uhlir has made himself
available to meet with San Jose leaders in Room 1753 of the San Jose City
Hall.

.  Please respond to us at:  [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  if you are able to join us.

A flyer for the Millennium Park Lecture is attached.