Freelance opportunities

GEM Office <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:24:37 +0100

Forwarded on behalf of Hazel Fenton
Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery are seeking a range of freelance arts
practitioners to assist with devising and delivering creative workshops for
our new arts programme for schools for the next academic year, 2007/8.

The schools arts workshops are primarily focussed on the gallery's programme
of contemporary changing exhibitions, in addition to the permanent
collections of fine and decorative arts. We are seeking practitioners for
workshops with all key stages and post-16 students.

We are particularly keen to recruit practitioners that work in 3D media,
feltmakers, illustrators, cartoonists and writers - although expressions of
interest from all disciplines are welcome.

Please send CV and covering letter by 3 August to Hazel Fenton at Tullie
House, Castle Street, Carlisle, CA2 8TP or email to [log in to unmask]
If you require further information contact Hazel on 01228 618765 ext 8765.

Please forward this email to those you think it may be of interest to.

Carlisle City Council - Creating a brighter future for all.
Our Priorities are Cleaner, Greener and Safer, Carlisle the Learning City
and Carlisle Renaissance.

This e-mail and its attachments may include confidential information and is
solely for use by the intended recipient(s). If you have received this
e-mail and its attachments in error please notify the sender immediately
delete them and do not disclose, copy, distribute or retain any part of
them.
The views and opinions expressed by the author are not necessarily those of
Carlisle City Council.
Carlisle City Council has scanned this e-mail and its attachments to ensure
that they are virus free. The Council can take no responsibility if a virus
is actually present and you are advised to make the appropriate checks to
confirm that they are virus free.