DIS-FORUM  July 2007

DIS-FORUM July 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: DIS-FORUM Digest - 17 Jul 2007 to 18 Jul 2007 (#2007-154)

"Evans, Jacqueline M." <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.

Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:12:36 +0100

text/plain

Dear Jackie,
I know the Harrison Learning Centre at the University of Wolverhampton has just purchased a low level photocopier which one of our wheelchair-using students is thrilled to be able to use.
I am not sure of the exact make etc
if you go on our web page, navigate to the Harrison learning Centre and then e-mail a query, I hope they will be able to give you the information you need.
I'm sorry I can't give you the precise details myself, I'm going on holiday after tomorrow and need to get various things done today.
I hope this helps.

Jackie Evans
Disability's consultative Officer
University of Wolverhampton