SPACESYNTAX Archives

SPACESYNTAX@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SPACESYNTAX Home

SPACESYNTAX  June 2007

SPACESYNTAX June 2007

Re: Syntax2D Licensing

"Dr. Christine Kohlert" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:19:30 +0200

I totally agree with Kerstin's point of view!!
that experience-  of hidding "away" information - is very typical for
most so called "modern thinking - learning organizations" and also
educational institutions!

and: isn't that part of the reason that there are so many different
parts and versions of Space Syntax software out

cheers
christine