Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  June 2007

PHD-DESIGN June 2007

Re: RE Participatory design/Open source architecture

Alun Price <[log in to unmask]>

Alun Price <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:17:37 +0800

The Byker project was extremely interesting, I visited it in about 1975 (I
may still have some slides), the architects office was set up in a former
funeral parlour.  I thought that the wall referred to a large existing wall
that was incorporated into the design.

Regards

Alun

Alun Price