DC-SOCIAL-TAGGING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-SOCIAL-TAGGING Home

DC-SOCIAL-TAGGING  June 2007

DC-SOCIAL-TAGGING June 2007

Re: Teaching Dublin Core

Liddy Nevile <[log in to unmask]>

DCMI Social Tagging Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jun 2007 17:13:09 +1000

Jody, Dodie, and others

If you are teaching Dublin Core, as such, can I suggest you look at
the resources on the Dublin Core site, esp. including the tutorials
from our conferences, and that you discuss the possibilities with
others on the DC-General email list?

If you are working on materials that specifically relate tags to
Dublin Core, this email list will be the relevant one.

Thanks

Liddy