Re: virtual venice

Chris Byrne <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:42:20 +0100

When I visited the inflatable white structure which comprised this
element of the China Pavilion, I observed that only a handful of
people were using the computers provided to interface withe SL
environment. The majority, including myself, were more interested in
lounging, resting weary feet and cooling down in this refrigerated
air-conditioned space, on a swelteringly hot late afternoon, after
long hours of traversing the Arsenale. Literally it was a 'chill-out'
room.

Chris