Help for MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH  June 2007

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH June 2007

vacancy Director of Equalities and Planning in NHS Health Scotland

Christopher Homfray <[log in to unmask]>

Christopher Homfray <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:43:19 +0100

Dear colleague:
 <<3. Advert - DOEP.pdf>>
You may be interested in a vacancy in Scotland which will be responsible for health issues for BME communities and also for other diversity groups such as disability, LGBT, age, gender and religion/belief.

The post of Director of Equalities and Planning in NHS Health Scotland has been advertised with a closing date of 8th June with interviews to be held on 25th June.  I apologise for not having thought to circulate it through this list immediately it appeared a week ago.  Please circulate to anyone you know who might be interested in applying.

The pdf for the job ad is attached.  Please see details of the post and how to apply at http://www.jobs.scot.nhs.uk/ where it is HS/16/07 and easily located by using the word equalities at Search.  Alternatively I can email you all the details if you contact me by email.

This may also be of interest to colleagues as a move towards the creation of the planned Directorate within NHS Health Scotland which would support all NHS Boards in Scotland in their work with all of these diversity groups.  Consultation around the creation of this Directorate - which would include the National Resource Centre for Ethnic Minority Health - is currently underway.

Christopher Homfray
Communications & Planning Manager
National Resource Centre for Ethnic Minority Health
0141 300 1038