Re: LKDN statistics - 2

David Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:26:57 +0100

And please - remember to put your staff costs in both the expenditure and
the income sections - otherwise we will just send it back to you.

David
-----Original Message-----
From: A list for health related libraries within the North West of
England [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Shan Annis
Sent: 19 June 2007 09:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LKDN statistics

Good morning.
Your LKDN stats are not exactly flooding in.
As a reminder, the template can be found by following the link below, then
clicking on 'statistics' under the heading 'Performance and Costs' in the
list to the left of the NLH page.
To be returned to me by 20th July please
Shan

http://www.library.nhs.uk/forlibrarians/servicedevelopment/performance

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail