DIS-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DIS-FORUM Home

DIS-FORUM  June 2007

DIS-FORUM June 2007

Re: BSL signed versions of Shakespeare

Ember Kelly <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.

Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:49:18 +0100

Hello

Forest books have a video in BSL of the Tempest, see

<http://www.forestbooks.com/pages>

ember

--On 20 June 2007 15:15 +0100 Ros Platton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Does anyone know where one can get BSL interpreted versions of
> Shakespeare plays specifically but also other plays on DVD/video?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ros Platton
>

> Ros Platton
> Disability Advisor
>

> Lamorbey Park Campus, Burnt Oak lane, Sidcup, Kent.  DA15 9DF. UK
> t +44(0)20 8308 2600    f +44(0)20 8308 0542     ddi +44(0)20 8308
>
> www.bruford.ac.uk
>

> This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a
> trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
> notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message,
> or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
> replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent
> to and from us may be monitored.  Internet communications cannot be
> guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
> intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
> contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any
> errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment,
> that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
> required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions
> presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
> those of Rose Bruford College.

Dr Ember Kelly
Communication & Support Services Coordinator
Access Unit for Deaf and Disabled Students
University of Bristol, 4th Floor, Union Building
Queens Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1LN
Tel: 0117 9545731 (minicom)
Mobile: 07717 360868 (SMS text only)  Fax: 0117 923 8546
E-mail: [log in to unmask]