Help for DC-TOOLS Archives

DC-TOOLS Archives

DC-TOOLS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-TOOLS Home

DC-TOOLS  June 2007

DC-TOOLS June 2007

Workshop-Report and Proceedings available

Thomas Severiens <[log in to unmask]>

DCMI Tools Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:25:22 +0200

TEXT/PLAIN

Dear Members of the DCMI-Tools Community!

This is to inform you, that a report and the proceedings of our workshop
in Vienna (Austria) on June 13, 2007 are available now:

Report:
http://info.tuwien.ac.at/elpub2007/presentations/123.pdf

Proceedings:
http://elpub.scix.net/data/works/att/123_elpub2007.content.pdf

As you may read in the report, discussion at this workshop focussed on
our draft for an application profile for describing applications,
algorithms and tools.

To prepare our workshop at DC2007 conference, I plan to rewrite the
application profile and glossary documents, with respect to all your
comments. So it will help, if you send comments on both documents

- http://www.dublincore.org/groups/tools/glossary.shtml
- http://www.dublincore.org/groups/tools/map.shtml

to the community list (or to Jane and me) by mid of July.

I will meet Tom Baker next week on Tuesday and will dicuss with him, on
how to prepare this activity for discussion at the usage board.

Best Regards,
Thomas

Thomas Severiens                      Department for Mathematics
Diplom-Physiker                                  and Computer Science
Tel.: +49 (0)541 969 2531             University of Osnabrueck
Fax.: +49 (0)541 969 2770             49069 Osnabrueck
email: [log in to unmask]    Germany