Help for RSC-NORTHERN-MOODLE-GROUP Archives

RSC-NORTHERN-MOODLE-GROUP Archives

RSC-NORTHERN-MOODLE-GROUP Archives

RSC-NORTHERN-MOODLE-GROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

RSC-NORTHERN-MOODLE-GROUP Home

RSC-NORTHERN-MOODLE-GROUP Home

RSC-NORTHERN-MOODLE-GROUP  May 2007

RSC-NORTHERN-MOODLE-GROUP May 2007

Re: Problem with Moodle

Hawthorne Maria <[log in to unmask]>

Northern Region Moodle Users Group <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 May 2007 10:58:00 +0100

Yes I've heard that from another source this morning.  I think I might just
change the file structure.  I guess with experience we'll find out what works
best and just do it that way.  Happy to share the problem (and the solution -
when and if I find it) with the group.
Maria

the system manager.
All incoming and outgoing e-mails are monitored for the presence of
profanity and racist remarks, pornographic, sexually explicit or obscene material, and unsolicited content or spam.
www.mimesweeper.com
City of Newcastle website:-  http://www.newcastle.gov.uk
Newcastle Schools website:- http://www.newcastle-schools.org.uk
Visit NewcastleGateshead:- http://www.visitnewcastle.co.uk