Help for CULTURES-OF-POLITICAL-COUNSEL Archives

CULTURES-OF-POLITICAL-COUNSEL Archives

CULTURES-OF-POLITICAL-COUNSEL Archives

CULTURES-OF-POLITICAL-COUNSEL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CULTURES-OF-POLITICAL-COUNSEL Home

CULTURES-OF-POLITICAL-COUNSEL Home

CULTURES-OF-POLITICAL-COUNSEL  May 2007

CULTURES-OF-POLITICAL-COUNSEL May 2007

Programme for Cultures of Political Counsel, 14-16 July, Liverpool

Harald Braun <[log in to unmask]>

Harald Braun <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 May 2007 16:40:32 +0100

Dear all,

please find attached the programme for our workshop on 'Cultures of
Political Counsel', 14-16 July 2007, at the Foresight Centre, University of
Liverpool.

SPEAKERS! Important reminder - a couple of you recently emailed me
regarding this issue: Papers ought to be 20-25 (max.) minutes long. There
are a maximum of three papers per two-hour slot - we want to have plenty of
time for discussion.
Feel free to present position papers or work in progress. Whatever you
think will work best in terms of instigating discussion and helping us
explore the ways in which political theory turns into political practice.
Feel also free to submit written papers for circulation prior to
the conference (either via mailing list or posting to the website).

More detailed information concerning the venue (for now, see:
http://www.foresightcentre.co.uk) and accommodation to follow very shortly.

Please, do get back to me if you have any questions/suggestions.

With all best wishes,

Harald