Re: DAWG terms of reference

David Peet <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2007 11:46:22 +0100

Helen,

I thought we had said practically that anyway, but I can see the benefit
of the sense of inclusion by including it....basically I suppose I am
saying fine, works for me!

David

-----Original Message-----
From: DAWG [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen West
Sent: 29 May 2007 11:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DAWG terms of reference

Dear all,

I have asked for and received some feedback from Matt Hyde who was
co-author of the original motion which created DAWG and its terms of
reference.

He has made one suggestion (see below) which I think we can incorporate
as being in line with our thinking.

This is what he says . . . .

Thanks for giving me the chance to input in to DAWG.   I think your
revised terms of reference look good.   I wonder if it's worth adding
the words 'to work with (national) partner organisations to...be a
catalyst of change etc.'

Comments??

Helen

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the University of Warwick Students' Union and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the Students' Union IT Department on 024 7657 2777.