Help for LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  April 2007

LIS-E-RESOURCES April 2007

IMPORTANT NOTICE - BMJ JOURNAL ARCHIVE ACCESS CHANGES

Ingrid Walsh <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:47:25 +0100

***IMPORTANT NOTICE - CHANGES TO BMJ JOURNAL ARCHIVE ACCESS***

Over the coming months we will be releasing the full back archive of our 23
journals, all the way back to Volume 1, Issue 1. That’s over 4800 issues!
And guess what? They’re free! The first journal to be released will be
Journal of Clinical Pathology (and its Molecular Pathology edition) on 2nd
April. So from that date, you’ll need to register with us to browse all
articles over 12 months old.

As well as maintaining access to our archive, you can also use the folders
feature, allowing you to save interesting articles and searches in a
personalised folder. You can also sign up to receive new alerts.

Registration is easy; fill in the online form and you’ll immediately be
free to search the archive as usual. You’ll only need to register once and
we promise not to share your details with people if you don’t want us to.

If you’ve registered with us in the past, or you have a journal
subscription, you’ll just need to sign in as usual.* You can use the
‘Remember me’ feature on the site or your browser to sign in automatically.

If you haven’t registered for this site yet, visit
http://journals.bmj.com/cgi/register?jnl now.

Regards

BMJ Journals marketing team

* Forgotten your password or want to update your details?