Help for BRITARCH-NEWS Archives

BRITARCH-NEWS Archives

BRITARCH-NEWS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH-NEWS Home

BRITARCH-NEWS  April 2007

BRITARCH-NEWS April 2007

Teams wanted for History Quiz series CODEX

Seren Langley <[log in to unmask]>

Seren Langley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:18:56 +0100

Hosted by Tony Robinson
CODEX is back for a second series – but this time two teams will compete every week to win the history quiz series!

Are you interested in history?
Are you brave enough to spend the night in a Museum?
Can you make up a team?

We are looking for teams of 3 people, who need to know each other, work together or have shared knowledge to make up a team. Teams can be made up of colleagues, family members or friends all with a connection to history, through a shared profession or a hobby. Maybe you’re brewers or traders, artists or engineers, students or sailors, potters or politicians ... we’re open to ideas!.

We will be auditioning round the country in the next couple of weeks so please get in touch as soon as possible for an application form. We will be filming with the chosen contestants before the recording so there will be advertising possibilities for teams taking part. We are filming the series at the British Museum in London in June, 2007.

Teams will compete in a series of quiz rounds, based around some of the most famous historical artefacts in the British Museum.

Contact us now!

EMAIL: mailto:[log in to unmask]

or call 0207 855 7463