Help for VIPSIP Archives

VIPSIP Archives

VIPSIP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

VIPSIP Home

VIPSIP  April 2007

VIPSIP April 2007

rotating images on command line with vips

Mark Seabourne <[log in to unmask]>

VIPS/ip <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:57:22 +0100

Hello,

I've been looking at the vips/nip package to rotate tif images by a
given number of degrees, 1 or 2 in an attempt to straighten scanned pages.

Whist I can find the menu item to allow this, I can't find an obvious
way (if there is one) to achieve the same result from the command line.

Any suggestions most welcome,

King Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Seabourne

Nottingham Clinical Research Limited
Isaac Newton Centre, Nottingham Science and Technology Park, Nottingham NG7 2RH England
Registered in England No. 2244384