PERFORMSOCSCI  April 2007

PERFORMSOCSCI April 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: What Inspires me about performative social science...

Liz Done <[log in to unmask]>

Performative Social Science <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:13:40 +0100

text/plain

Nothing changes without such dreams and surely the term Utopian has
functioned historically as a mechanism of invalidation.Liz