Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Fwd: NCSL Lead Story

Sarah Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>

BERA-MENTORING-COACHING <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:08:35 -0700

text/plain

--- National College for School Leadership

<http://www.ncsl.org.uk/onlinecommunities/comms-davidmiliband.cfm>

<http://www.ncsl.org.uk/research/research_activities/research-

<http://www.ncsl.org.uk/research/research_associates/index.cfm>

> National Professional Qualification in Integrated
> Centre Leadership
> (NPQICL) application round
>
> There is still time to apply for this application
> round, which is open
> until 30 April. NPQICL is a recognised qualification
> for children’s centre
> leaders in multi-agency environments. It addresses
> the needs of early years
> leaders working across education, health and social
> care, and provides
> participants with an opportunity to co-ordinate high
> quality services for
> children and families in an ethos of community
> partnership.
>
> For more information and to apply to NPQICL, please
> visit the website.
>
> <http://www.ncsl.org.uk/npqicl>
>

> You have received this email as a member of our
> mailing list. However, we
> respect your privacy so please click here if you
> would like to unsubscribe
> from future updates.

<http://www.ncsl.org.uk/mediastore/image2/data_creator/donotcontact.cfm?use

rname=FLETCHER_ES22TB&[log in to unmask]&title=leadstory>

Sarah Fletcher
http://www.TeacherResearch.net