Help for CETLSTUDENTNET Archives

CETLSTUDENTNET Archives

CETLSTUDENTNET@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CETLSTUDENTNET Home

CETLSTUDENTNET  April 2007

CETLSTUDENTNET April 2007

learning for a complex world: facilitating enquiry conference

Jo Tait <[log in to unmask]>

Jo Tait <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:18:05 +0100

We do hope you are planning to join us for what promises to be an
exhilarating two days of activity and exploration at the University of
Surrey on 25 - 27 June.

You have probably heard about the 'learning for a complex world'
conference already, and know that we are particularly interested in
student contributions - whether from individuals, with peers or in
collaboration with staff. There is already the makings of a very
strong 'student voice' strand, and we'd love you to make it even stronger.
Time to submit a proposal (workshop, paper or discussion topic) is almost
up - the deadline is May 1st.  Information about how to send a proposal,
some advice on thinking about the different strands and a booking form are
available from the website:
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/sceptre/FacilitatingEnquiry/Conference.htm

Please contact me or Natacha Thomas ([log in to unmask])if you need any
encouragement or further information in order to join us.
Jo

Jo Tait
Assistant Director (SCEPTrE)