Re: RLO-CETL

Liz Gillott <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:39:53 +0100

Hi

Thanks for this Andy I never thought of advertising our network but this is
a great idea. There is also a face book group set up here at Sheffield on
behalf of the Sheffield WRCETLE
http://shef.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2224441561 feel free to join even if
you are not in Sheffield it is a great way to keep up to  date on what every
one is doing.

Liz

-----Original Message-----
From: CETL Student Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Andy Mitchell
Sent: 18 April 2007 15:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RLO-CETL

Hi everyone,

For any of you who use Facebook, I have now set up a group for RLO-CETL
which you may wish to join. I would also welcome any comments.

For those of you who are not currently members of Facebook, I would
recommend it as it is a great student networking site.

The link is: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2304112566&ref=share

It would be good to see more CETL's creating Facebook groups too!

I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine.

Andy :)

Andy Mitchell
NUS Mature Students Campaign Committee Member RLO-CETL Steering Committee
Member Independent Student Councillor c/o London Metropolitan University
Students' Union 166-220 Holloway Road London
N7 8DB

phone: 07760 211433
fax: 020 71332772
email: [log in to unmask]