RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK  March 2007

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK March 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Digest - 11 Mar 2007 to 12 Mar 2007 (#2007-63)

"Murphy, Brendan" <[log in to unmask]>

Murphy, Brendan

Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:06:37 -0000

text/plain

Good afternoon, my organisation is currently producing draft Standards
and Recommended Practices for Medical Records Management and we are
targeting the implementation of a Unified Health Record for each patient
in our Hospitals. At present many individual hospital departments hold
their own client records and it is anticipated that there may be a
reluctance to move away from this. E.g. Physio, Dietician etc. I would
be grateful for the opportunity to explore this subject with any
Hospital Medical Records people who may have already faced up to and
dealt with this issue.
Please feel free to email me directly on this matter at

Regards
Brendan Murphy
Manager
Organisation Development Unit