Help for LIS-EDUC Archives

LIS-EDUC Archives

LIS-EDUC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-EDUC Home

LIS-EDUC  March 2007

LIS-EDUC March 2007

Re: "Invisibility" of School librarians -

"Callan, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>

Callan, Mark

Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:46:42 -0000

Joanna

I wouldn't worry too much. Most of us know what the truth is. I took the
original reference to be to Cheltenham Ladies College ("wild horses
won't drag me to State schools") or something similarly unreal (as was,
incidentally, the mention of  "Even in so-call [sic] troubled schools in
Newcastle it was all polished floor-boards"). These are mere figments,
not versions of the real world.

Mark