ontheweb February 2007

"Norman, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>

Norman, Mark

Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:20:19 -0000

Apologies for cross-posting!

The latest issue of NFER's current awareness service, ontheweb is
available from the NFER website at www.nfer.ac.uk/ontheweb/

The layout and design have been changed to make using it easier. All
items featured are now arranged by subject.  Some users have reported
problems using the PDF version so this issue is in Microsoft Word format
so you can cut, paste and copy more easily.

We also recommend that you download the issue rather than reading it
through your internet browser to improve speed and reduce the likelihood
of any problems.

If you have any comments about the new layout please email

Regards

Mark

Mark Norman (RPHEA)
Senior Assistant Librarian - Enquiries Unit
National Foundation for Educational Research,
The Mere, Upton Park, Slough SL1 2DQ
Phone +44 (0)1753 637001
Web http://www.nfer.ac.uk
nferdirect email updates http://www.nfer.ac.uk/latest-news/nferdirect/
On the Web Current Awareness Service
http://www.nfer.ac.uk/latest-news/ontheweb/ontheweb-current-awareness-se
rvice.cfm

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may contain privileged
information.  If you are not the addressee you are not permitted to use
or copy this e-mail or its attachments nor may you disclose the same to
any third party.  If this has been sent to you in error please notify us
as soon as possible. The NFER reserves the right to intercept and read
e-mails sent or received by our employees.  If you do not wish for your
communications to be subjected to such scrutiny, you should not
communicate via this e-mail system.  The Foundation endeavours to
exclude viruses from our data but it is the obligation of the recipient
to check any attachments for viruses. Opinions, conclusions and other
information contained in this message that do not relate to the official
business of the NFER, or are personal to the individual sender, shall
not be understood as endorsed by the Foundation and no liability will be
accepted.  Any legally binding agreement resulting from its content must
be made separately in a printed medium.