Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: ST Interviews

Andrew Webster <[log in to unmask]>

Accident and Emergency Academic List <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:24:58 -0000

text/plain

The latest news is that people who received no interviews at all will have
their applications looked at and may receive an interview. How is this going
to happen when we are already well into the interview process?

I am attending the NW interviews tomorrow...in fact have to be up in 6.5
hours to be in Manchester for 7.30AM, its going to be two very long days.

Andy