Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  February 2007

MCG February 2007

Re: New image magnifier for the NMM collections

Ellis Mike <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:24:33 -0000

Don't know if someone already linked this (I lost track) but here's an image magnifier anyone can steal:

http://valid.tjp.hu/zoom/index_en.html <http://valid.tjp.hu/zoom/index_en.html>

It has additional functionality like adjust zoom, change the magnifier size etc. I haven't done any testing with browser versions etc, will leave that up to you. I just googled "ajax image zoom" http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ajax+image+zoom <http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ajax+image+zoom>

ta

Mike

_________________
Web Site Manager