== CALL FOR PAPERS ==
The 2007 International Conference on Data Mining DMIN'07
June 25-28, 2007
Only 10 days left to submit a paper to The 2007 International Conference on Data Mining (DMIN'07)!
Deadline: March 5, 2007
Location: Monte Carlo Resort, L.a.s. V.e.g.a.s, Nevada, USA
Date: June 25-28, 2007
DMIN'07 is a multi-disciplinary, international conference held simultaneously with 24 other joint conferences as part of the 2007 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing (WORLDCOMP'07), including the International Conferences on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Genetic and Evolutionary Methods, Grid Computing etc. The conference will include
- extended publication in a special issue on Data Mining in "AoIS - Annals of Information Systems"
- Tutorial on Time Series Clustering by Dr. Eamonn Keogh, UCR
- full publication in conference proceedings (ISI, DBLP cited)
- conference presentation, poster presentation or software demonstration
- data mining tutorials
- substantial student funding (incl. conference registration, accomodation and travel support)
- full access to all sessions, tracks, and tutorials od all 25 conferences
- networking in social programme
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Sven F. Crone, Stefan Lessmann
Conference & Programme Co-Chair