Re: IM&T DES

Dr Laurie Miles <[log in to unmask]>

GP-UK <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:30:01 -0000

Adrian

The Master/Mr issue is easily sorted out, as you say. But the issue is different
- previously Master was an acceptable Salutation. When they created the new
(Spine) address database, someone (? Who) decided it would be a good idea to
remove Master as an acceptable salutation, thus creating a huge administrative
workload in changes (because no coding was applied to the old Exeter database to
automatically change Master to Mr).

Laurie Miles

Information in this message  may contain  confidential and  privileged
information.  If you are not  the intended recipient please accept our
apologies; please do not disclose,  copy or distribute  information in
this e-mail or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this
message  has  gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your
co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail