PSCI-COM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PSCI-COM Home

PSCI-COM  January 2007

PSCI-COM January 2007

Re: problematising the public

Richard Ellam <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:12:17 +0000

Hi All

Happy New Year

It is more than a little worrying that the author of this
impenetrable advert is part of a 'Science Communication Group' -
maybe they need to run a different conference on using plain English
to get the message across? - Or maybe they tried but got no takers
because no one could make out what they wanted?

Richard Ellam
L M Interactive