Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: University Podcast Collection

Toni Sant <[log in to unmask]>

Academic Podcasting and everything that goes with it <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:23:35 -0000

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my initial question.

Andy, your question is quite pertinent. The students I was speaking with this morning wanted to know about the validity of podcasting in academia. The simple question/s where in the vein of: "how many universities use podcasting?" and "what sort of things do other universities podcast?" So I reckon there's room for sharing this type of information, even if it's mostly for the sake of getting people interested in each other's work.

Best regards...

              ...t.s.