LIS-MEDICAL Archives

LIS-MEDICAL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-MEDICAL Home

LIS-MEDICAL  January 2007

LIS-MEDICAL January 2007

Re: How's your Roman mythology?

"Norrey Barbara (5PX) Mid Essex PCT" <[log in to unmask]>

Norrey Barbara (5PX) Mid Essex PCT

Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:44:39 -0000

Hi again
Sensible answer - from what I can gather it is just because the RLS and
night pain usually begins in the evening - presumably when the evening
star appears in the sky ?

Barbara Norrey

Library Services Manager
Essex Public Health Resource Unit (EPHRU)
8 Collingwood Road, Witham, Essex CM8 2TT
Tel: 01376 302251
www.ephru.nhs.uk
Please note that from 2nd October 2006 my email address will be