Help for CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH  January 2007

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH January 2007

Re: Patient information to Chaplains

N Griffin <[log in to unmask]>

A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers

Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:46:42 -0000

Dear Susan and Derek,

It would appear essential that there should be the closest co-operation in
this matter between those who represent chaplains professionally, and those
employed by the NHS to develop the institutional framework for spiritual and
pastoral care. Since health is a devolved portfolio there ought also to be a
means of agreeing common standards of consensual data sharing and data
protection between England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and not
arriving at procedures that differ from nation to nation as well as trust to
trust. Dialogue between Susan, David and other national representatives is
probably better conducted through one-to-one conversation rather than in the
glasshouse arena of this forum, but please let the dialogue happen.

With all good wishes

Nigel Griffin