CCPNMR@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCPNMR Home

CCPNMR  January 2007

CCPNMR January 2007

Re: error print window with strips

Wayne Boucher <[log in to unmask]>

CcpNmr software mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:59:58 +0000

TEXT/PLAIN

Fixing this bug might actually have fixed some of the other problems that
people were seeing with Postscript.  So right now I think all the
Postscript bureaucracy (headers and trailers) are ok but the problem was
that the way the save/restore pairs were being done the font setting was
being done in the wrong spot for the canvas labels.

Wayne