PERMIS-USERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PERMIS-USERS Home

PERMIS-USERS  November 2006

PERMIS-USERS November 2006

Re: Action Naming with Spaces

Meitham Jamaa <[log in to unmask]>

For users/administrators of the PERMIS authorisation software <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:58:40 +0000

Hi David, Geroge and Gansen,

How difficult it is to make* Permis* support naming *actions* with
*spaces*? Will that requires changing few parts of the code only? or it
will cause many problems? :-)

Many thanks

Meitham