PERMIS-USERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PERMIS-USERS Home

PERMIS-USERS  November 2006

PERMIS-USERS November 2006

ACM Tool + Holder & Issuer problems...

uneex <[log in to unmask]>

For users/administrators of the PERMIS authorisation software <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Nov 2006 03:09:58 +0300

Hello list.
I stuck in trouble with ACM tool.
When using pba_sample to test my configuration.
I made a policy, PKC's for admins and other things, but after Issuing AC's from ACM tool i got signed policy and AC's files (*.ace).
pba_sample says: "unable to load AC from: [myfileXX.ace]..."
Revised in scrutiny those AC's i noticed that ACM Tool doesn't sets Issuer field in AC. It's content is Totally empty (It was set in ACM tool explicity). With problems I set Holder field to cn=SOA,dc=organisation,dc=int but need had no success in setting it to serialNumber=33,cn=SOA,dc=organisation,dc=int .

Is it license restriction or something else?
How can i overcome this restriction?

Thank you for help.