On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:34:06 +0100
Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> For an upgrade, would you advise a official downtime or do you think
> things are robust enough to upgrade "on the fly".
I would go for official downtime, that way if things go wrong you can
sort them out.
> And sorry to bring up the mixing 1.6/1.7 conversation again, but will
> 1.6 pools and doors work with a 1.7 admin node? I ask because if I can
> "spread out" the upgrading of each pool node after the admin node's
> done then I could greatly reduce the total downtime caused by the
I will see if its possible, it will take a few hours best to wait till
tommorow. I will release the upgrade RPM in the mean time.