Today's meeting

Valerie Blackett <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:50:28 -0000

All,

Thanks to all those of you who made it today & made my effort seem
worthwhile (& commiserations to Malcolm Bain who missed his flight due to
traffic problems).

For those of you who didn't make it, those present agreed that we should
continue on an informal, quarterly basis with the host of a particular
meeting organising the agenda for that meeting and noting actions from the
meeting. I therefore attach a note of the actions from today's meeting,
along with a table giving names & contact information on members of the
group.  As you'll see from the actions' note, I've passed on the baton to
Mike Jinks who will host the next meeting in York.

I look forward to meeting you / seeing you again in January.

Regards.

Val.

Valerie Blackett,
Director of Corporate Information Services,
Room N1.03,
Haslegrave Building,
Loughborough University,
Ashby Road,